As the General Manager of Full Service Production Company OPAV, your goal will be to motivate, challenge, and develop key team members responsible for driving our fast-growing and fun culture, as well as a culture of continuous process improvement. You will oversee daily operations and deliver performance that aligns to the Company’s Mission and Vision. Your success in this role will set the foundation for our continued expansion all while routinely exceeding our client’s expectations.
● Leadership: You are a skilled and approachable leader who can be understanding of the team’s workload, challenges and roles. Up to 10-20 direct reports.
● Forward Thinking: You are able to foresee issues before they arise and solve using a solutions-based approach
● Operations: Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
● Communication: Daily, open communication with account managers, as well as warehouse & office team members
● Reporting: Able to provide monthly, quarterly, and annual operational performance reports
● Inventory: Ability to accurately and continuously monitor all company inventory and assets
● Workflow: Contribute to improving process workflows and maintaining system administration
● Compliance: Ensures compliance with company’s policies and office is operated in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws
● Industry Trends: We pride ourselves by adding the newest and highest quality gear to our inventory. It is important to be on the cutting edge of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization. Keeping yourself up on the industry and its advancements & changes.
● Able to handle employees work schedules even when their personal schedules conflict with work that needs to be done
● Upholding the established company culture of being the Production Outlaws, going againist the grain, going out of our way to help others and other companies even if it does not benefit us. Taking pride in everything we do. Celebrating all wins.
● At least 4+ years in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities (Audio Visual Industry preferred)
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field preferred
● Experience supporting and developing employee relationships
● Ability to bring new ideas to the table with the goal of providing the best client experience
● Excitement about working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
● Able to solve issues quickly without much discussion with other team members
● Ability to admit fault and failuare, as well as learning from misjudgment
● Ability to give & receive constructive feedback in the course of your job
● Ability to juggle simultaneous applications, tasks, deadlines, and initiatives
● You are a people person, and very approachable
● Excellent computer skills
● Promptness with response times across communication platforms